Monday, June 14, 2010

My favorite stuff

I am writing this blog so that when I'm older I can compare my favorite stuff now that I am 11. My favorite computer game is tied between Spore and Zoo Tycoon. I am pretty sure when I get Zoo Tycoon 2 it will be Zoo Tycoon 2. My favorite actor is Nigel Marven. My favorite narrator is David Attenborough. You probably never heard of either of them. When I'm older I'm going to look on my grammar too, because I'm not sure if it's "neither" or "either" or "You" or "You've". My favorite movie is "Avatar", and my favorite book is a trick question, because I like all the books the same (except for "The borrowers", which I think is boring). My favorite band is "Vocal Sampling"and my favorite song is "Apretaíto pero relajao" by Vocal Sampling. My favorite bookstore is Borders. My favorite restaurant is Turley's . My favorite food is bacon. My favorite pie is pumpkin pie, and my favorite candy is candy corn. My favorite animal is the platypus, my second favorite animal is the cat, which naturally means my favorite imaginary animal is the platypussycat. My best friend is Kyle Cushing. My favorite toys are Legos, and my favorite series is naturally Primeval. My favorite YouTube video poster/maker is WoundedWolfGirl because she posts the Primeval episodes. I have to go to bed now and that's all that I can think of anyways.

P.S. I still haven't found out what the difference between a salamander and a newt is. TELL ME!

No comments: