Friday, February 10, 2012

How to bend the universe to your will

We all know that I created the universe, but do you know how regular people can warp and bend the essence of space-time to their will? No? Like, where have you been? Here is a list of stuff I've learned so far about changing the universe.
STUFF THAT I HAVE MASTERED:

  1. Orbology (the study of magical orbs and how to use them)
  2. Logic (logic is a skill that can be amplified and used to do absolutely anything)
  3. Kinesises (forms of telekinesis, except most of the time completely different than telekinesis. Usually granted by the power of logic, but sometimes already had since birth. I shall now teach you one of the basics: HANDKINESIS. Try to move an object using only... your hand. If you sucseed, you have mastered the art of handkinesis)
  4. Imagination (draw a bunch of random shapes on a person's arm. Then type on them to reprogram the universe) (I have almost mastered this one, so I put it here so that I look better)
  5. Dreams (anyone can use this while they're dreaming. The art of editing dreams to bend reality)
STUFF THAT I AM TRAINING IN:

  1. Seedology (The art of seeds used to change the universe. Along with imagination, this is a new art that hasn't been tested much yet)
  2. Candycraft (sometimes referred to as candyology, the art of making and eating magical candy)
  3. Baseball bat (swing around a large stick. Very fun :). DISCLAIMER: baseball bat can not actually change the workings of the universe, unlike the other arts mentioned here)
  4. Stuff and such (the art of making weapons out of ANYTHING. I am actually pretty good at it.)
  5. Magic (well... it's magic. If you don't know what magic is, what sort of life do you have?)
  6. Doodling (doodling and bringing your doodles to life. I am pretty good at this too)
These are all of the universe-changing skills that I am directly associated with. There are others too- jellycraft, superpowers, and time-warping, for some examples that I kind of want to try out someday. But until then I think I will master some more of my candycraft and magic, and possibly some seedology. Try some of these for yourself sometime, don't disregard my lesson on handkinesis, and don't kill anybody. Until next time!!!

No comments: