Saturday, March 17, 2012

Dreamception!!!!!

I had an awesome dream the night before last night. I can't fully remember how it started but after some apocalypse happened I was sent into space and when I came back everything manmade was gone. I survived for a while avoiding monstrous monsters and creating a house. Then, I'm not sure how, it turned out that I was in an anime. After accepting that and building a castle it turned out that the anime was a short for a movie about Perry the Platypus. During the part where he excepts his mission, I flew back (magically) to the Earth. However, everything was different.
When I got back I was in some weird/awesome cross between World of Warcraft and Minecraft. I was challenged by another surviver in a fight for resources. I summoned a Nether Portal and thousands of zombie pigmen and ghasts came out along with a few lava slimes. However, Nathan (the enemy ruler) had a trick up his sleeve. He placed a spawner of EVERyTHING and left. I was about to run away when I saw Nether Crabs (blocky netherrack-colored long-legged crabs) running away. I followed them and came across a pond. The pond looked normal, with floating moss on the edge and that alive-ness thing. I looked closer and it had dented copper jars and canteens and eating utensils. Then I saw something else. Two fish, alive-ness included, peeking out of the moss. They were white and oddly shaped, but they were fishes nonetheless. I looked at the first real proof that I was sort of on earth and laughed maniacally. The screen zoomed out to show the earth, then as it zoomed out to the rest of the universe two words in big, curly letters appeared:
The End
The crowd stood up and applauded as the curtain closed. All done dreaming, I woke up.
Now for the grand finale!!! This post is about: an apocalypse within an anime within a movie within two video games within another movie within a theatre within a dream within a blog within the internet within lots of stuff within our earth within the Milky way within our universe within the multiverse within the multi-dimension within something too vast for our human minds to comprehend. Within this post :). That's all. Bye!

No comments: