Monday, October 17, 2011

lotsa stuff

A lot of stuff has happened since I last posted, including CHOICE's spring trip. Erm... What do I remember? Well, it was basically like other years except this year Sky had a laser and I chased it and almost caught it. Also, Aton, Vanyel and I played the best game of yahtzee ever in witch every tome we rolled the dice we did a little skit. There was all kinds of stuff such as dice launchers, dice beer, dice battle axes, and dice bug spray. it was fun. :)
Just so you know, I am now an orange belt at Taekwondo.
The other day I was stuck outside my house and I went to Home Tree, wondering if I could climb it. Some guy walked up to me and said "What's up there?".
"Huh?" I asked.
"Up in the tree"
"Oh. Nothing, just wondering if I can climb it."
"Come over here"
"What?
"Let me show you something." The man started walking up to me and pulled out his wallet and I was thinking about something that has to do with bribing, cars, and kidnapping. Then he pulled out... a picture. It was a boy with two broken arms, whom I immediately thought was his son. "Two broken arms," he said, "Fell out of that branch" and he pointed to a branch on the tree. "Was about... I don't know... a long time ago" at this point I realized that it wasn't his son, but him. "So," he concluded, "If you climb up there, don't fall down" I said something like "I'll try" and he said something like "okay" and he walked off towards the bus stop. And I haven't seen him since, which isn't surprising since it happened four or five days ago. And that's my story.
I also found a new game called Mooncraft. It seems pretty cool so far, you should check it out.

No comments: