Thursday, December 22, 2011

I am so good at meeting my deadlines

I feel kinda bad about posting this before I post my book review (in my blog about books) but it can't wait or I'll forget. First of all, I had a dream quite a while ago that I was on a field trip with my class. After a reasonable amount of explosives, death robots, and buses careening into rivers, we made it to the camp. I took a few classes, then I started reading a book called Period (I think it refers to periods of time).
In the book my family and I were hiding out underground because something bad and radiational had happened on the surface. I don't remember what happened next. I think it had something to do with being outlaws and escaping on roller-coasters and finally being banished to a never-ending trash dump but then stowing away on one of the worker's hovercrafts and nearly escaping through an exotic jungle but then having to jump off of a cliff but luckily there was a floating island with a house on it but unluckily we missed the island and fell down on some sand and then we crawled into the shade with large vultures (that were called terratorns in the book) circling above us and then I woke up and then quite a while later I decided to finally put the dream into a blog and I made a gigantic run-on sentence that would probably get me in big trouble with Mr. Waldman (my LA teacher).
I also had another interesting dream where I knew it was a dream but I thought it was the night before the last day of school. In fact, the only thing that told me it was a dream were the zombies out roaming for human flesh. I didn't actually realize it was already break until about one minute after I woke up. ("OK, I need my towel, a clean shirt, a change of clothes- wait, that was a long time ago") it was funny.
My latest dream was where I was a ninja kitty and a bunch of aliens came and fought me, but I woke up before I found out who won.
And those were my most interesting dreams. I hope to do my book post soon. Bye!

No comments: