Friday, February 10, 2012

Just so I don't forget

I met a magical cowboy ninja in a dream and I told her I would never forget her. Now I won't
Also, there's this dream I keep going to whenever I'm bored where I'm in a magic school learning about.. well, magic. (That's one of the skills I'm learning from my previous blog) The cool part is, they just get on with their lives when I'm not around. It's fun to sneak up on them.
I also had a dream last night that I only sort of remember, but it involved time traveling, giant birds with the head of Mr. Waldman, lions, and new neighbors. I wanted to write about it because I saw the most beautiful thing: bats that had pictures of other things on them. It would have been cool even if I didn't like bats, because the pictures were so good.
I also had a dream many years ago that I have never forgotten. My friends and I were fighting some kind of giant lava thing and there was this one part when I was running away and I fell into a deep ravine full of water. I just lay there, floating, watching all the creatures go by. There was a school of four-or-five sharks with HUGE tails, and a gigantic manta ray that just pushed itself along with its tiny, circular tail as its huge wings stood still. There were the bones of a gigantic whale at the bottom along with a few clumps of seaweed, and little silver fish were darting by. It was very peaceful, and I had one of those it's-good-to-be-alive moments. Of course, then the monster almost caught up to me and I had to scramble out quickly, and I started running again. I then paused to look back and saw that the water-filled ravin was lying there safe and untouched. With an overwhelming sense of relief that the creatures were saved, I woke up.

No comments: