Saturday, January 16, 2016

We dropped him down into the sky.

This evening, while walking through the field full of nothing on my way home from school, the sun kept getting brighter and brighter. It was super hot, and made the whole thing a real chore, and it didn't even melt the snow. Boulder, amirite?

Anyways, today I watched an amazing movie that you should see. It's called Patema Inverted, and it is SO GOOD. It is about a world in which some scientists have  messed with gravity, and accidentally made it go the other way from certain people. This causes a split between the up-goers and the down-goers. Then, it's the future, and a princess named Patema is not okay with staying cooped up in her home. She goes exploring, and then BRILLIANT THINGS HAPPEN. It is also full of dangerous hugs.

Really. This is one of the best movies I have ever watched. And I love it despite the fact that it includes one of the scariest things for me, falling up. Ever since I've read that stupid poem book, I've worried that one day, things would just change. And then I would fall upwards. It has become a kind of terrifying game for me, trying to find the places best suited for surviving gravity changes.

Also, a few short scary stories have been written on the subject. You should read them.

https://www.reddit.com/r/shortscarystories/comments/33j04p/lying_upon_the_park_hill_watching_the_clouds_go_by/

https://www.reddit.com/r/shortscarystories/comments/3w44wx/the_mirror_boy/

That's all. Watch the thing! Or, if you don't have the time, just read the stories. They're, like, ten minutes at most for both of them. Anyways, bye!

No comments: