Friday, November 25, 2016

I Swear I Did This One Already

I distinctly remember posting this thing about dreams. Huh. Well, to paraphrase myself from that alternate timeline, I've made five different dream journals to date:

jetpack level, finished on December 25th, 2014
Escaping a castle, finished July 5th, 2015
I had a cool dream so, finished February 20th, 2016
On a boat, finished April 18th, 2016
In a fantasy world, finished at 7:00 today, November 25th, 2016

Yay, a list! It's been a while since I've done a list. I need to write other things now, though. Bye!

Wait, one more thing. Jetpack level was 43 pages, Escaping a castle was 35 pages, I had a cool dream so was 42, On a boat 19, and In a fantasy world 32. I just wanted to say that because the old, now-nonexistent post had that information. Bye for real now!

No comments: