Wednesday, June 21, 2017

So like... how ya doin'?

I'm doing fine, thanks. I just got a job at King Soopers, if everything goes well. Earlier today I spend almost 40 minutes just petting my cats and humming Leonard Cohen's Hallelujah. That was good fun, even though it's really hot. Yesterday, I watched all of Sword Art Online Abridged, and listened to all of Be More Chill. And i've now realized that there's a recording of the entire audio of the play, including the bits between the songs, with a full script. So there's that. Anyways, both of those things were rad. I've also been... let's see... playing Prey a lot. Lucía sometimes looks over my shoulder. It's fun, and I usually die a bunch. And I've read the first two books of The Expanse, and reviewed neither of them, because I am lazy. They're good books, though. And that's... pretty much everything, I guess. Oh! Also, I've got a 30 day streak in Flow. Makin' my way back.

No comments: