Friday, November 16, 2018

A Whole Lodda Things

School is out and I'm feelin' fine. Except I have classes and a concert tomorrow, but hey, at least I don't gotta do no homeworks. Now that I'm feeling up for it, here are a whole lodda things.

Things From My Computer
This is just some more stuff that I've done recently that I couldn't get out last time.
  • VelocityRaptor! It's a nice little ordinary top-down room-traversing game, except the speed of light is three miles per hour. It gets crazy, yo. I kinda wanna create a more involved simulation with this concept, but unfortunately I have no idea how to code.
  • So I just spent literally two hours playing SUPERHOTline Miami, which is a fast top-down shooter like Hotline Miami but time only moves when you move, like in SUPERHOT.
  • See, I got into a kinda Hotline Miami mood after watching Tom's video in which he played Hong Kong Massacre, and I remembered that SUPERHOTline Miami looked cool.
  • But, when I first started playing, I didn't realize that it took time to reload (reloading is instantaneous in SUPERHOT), so I thought that I could only shoot each gun once. I completed the first two levels like this, only figuring out that guns could shoot again after accidentally completing the second mission with the second blast of my shotgun.
  • Then, I figured that probably the rest of the missions weren't possible without reloading, so I completed them normally. Then, a couple hours ago, I thought I might as well try, and I completed the third and fourth missions no-reload. I'm pretty sure the fifth mission is technically possible, too. I call it "the Stupid Challenge," because it stems from me being dumb.
  • So that's where my last two hours went.
  • Oh also I started CandyBox but it's kinda lame so I won't even link to it.
  • It's 12:23 so I'd better start the next part or else I'll never go to sleep.

Things From My Phone
These are all the tabs that I have open on my phone. I'm putting them here so I can finally close them.
Wow. That was much longer than I expected. I'ma kill some of these. There, I deleted 21 pages. Only four remain. I should never have let this happen in the first place. Woe upon me.

Also I've gotten to the 28th entry of the SCP thing. And it's 1:02, so I need to sleep for my concert tomorrow and my flight home on the next day. Say Onara!

p.s. here are some secret bonus entries that I forgot. They are dead now.

No comments: