Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Halloween

I couldn't do this on Halloween so I'll do this today. This Halloween was on of the coolest Halloweens ever. First of all, at 11:48 the power went out at my school. At first my group thought it was just us, but the entire school lost power. The power came back on at 12:57 during math. If you're wondering how I got the time, I looked at the clock an hour after the power outage ind it was (obviously) still at 11:48, and when the power came back on, I looked at my watch.
Another thing was that Alex convinced me to go to his house. He had a catalouge of the newest LEGO™s (TM is alt+2 just so you know) and I found a LEGO™ mushroom.

At this point in my writing, my internet got screwed and so the rest of the blog got deleted. I also changed the ™ to ® (alt+r), but that also got wiped out. I got angry and quit for awhile, but here I am again! Back to the main production!

I just figured out how to write my name. I'm so proud of myself! (That makes me sound like an idiot, doesn't it?) I found the alt+e thing so now I reintroduce myself as: Andrés!!! Back to the subject at hand (really this time)...

I had to give my mom a super big almond chocolate bar as my punishment.
The most weird thing that happened that day, however, was when we were trick-or-treating. There were practically no people other than us!  My first theory was that zombies ate everybody, but then I thought of a better solution. Every Halloween, all of the different universes come together and swap around for no apparent reason. This Halloween, we had been at Alex's house during the dimension-swap, and so we stayed in the regular dimension. Or maybe we stayed this time and we usually move. I don't know.
And that was my first Halloween that I actually found overly scary.

Now I need to publish this because it's sayingagain. Bye!

No comments: