Friday, May 11, 2012

Recurring Dreams

First, let's start off with the recurring dreams. One dream I frequently have is of some people and I being stranded on a planet full of dinosaurs. The last time, two days ago, I found out that the planet is called Driftwood.
The second is more of a recurring theme, in which my friends and I have to do something to a ghost, to make his or her afterlife better. Usually, the ghosts aren't scary, just sad and lonely. :( :(
The third is when I'm in a place, usually a house, that is full of traps and death. Three days ago I had a nasty run-in with a dog the size of a dog, but with a really bad attitude. To make it worse, about halfway through my escape an evil ghost IRG came and we had to fend it off with spells from Harry Potter. Yeah, my dreams are like that.
The fourth is about me in video games. At least they feel like video games. There is always a large flying boss involved, and some sort of fungus creature. Cockroaches are not uncommon too.
The fifth and last is COMPLETE CHAOS. At least 20 to 500 heroes and villains duke it out in a massive brawl. Usually these dreams end with a large explosion or me waking up, we have won once and lost once. Both were epic.

No comments: