Sunday, May 9, 2010

Thought lines


One thing always leads to another. Sometimes with me that happens with my thoughts too. My latest "thought line" started with The Mysterious Benedict Society. In the Mysterious Benedict Society there is a machine called the Salamander. I was wondering what the difference was between a salamander and a newt. I looked it up in google and, weirdly, found a bunch of videos for a so-called alien found in Panama. To find that thing, google "Alien found in Panama". Then I found a bunch of youtube videos with photoshopped animals. There were cool things like crocoducks and lobster snakes. I looked at those for a while and found a youtube video called "Future Animals". Connected to that were videos of "The Future is Wild". I saw all The Future Is Wild things posted there so far and I found a video called "The Future is Wild 05". It basically has a bunch of 3-D images of crazy animals in the sea. At the very bottom there was a video titled "The Village Massacre". The Village Massacre started a whole bunch of videos in a series, listed here in order: 1. The Village Massacre, 2. The Minesite Murder, 3. Blood on the Beach, 4. The Haunting of Darkwood Forest, 5. The Things From Olsane Swamp, 6. The Invasion, 7. The Rise of Evil. I know for a fact that there is another one coming, but I don't know the title yet. Anyways, pretty soon I learned those videos were made in Zoo Tycoon, a computer game. I spent a lot of time watching Zoo Tycoon videos, then I remembered an odd creature from Zoo Tycoon called "The Future Predator". The picture on the upper right is a Future Predator. Beautiful, huh? I looked that up on youtube and found a new series called "Primeval". To get Primeval on youtube type in "Primeval s01e01". The s0 stands for Series or Season, and the e0 stands for Episode. I'm pretty sure that my Primeval obsession won't lead to anything, but I started a new "thought line" with Animal Planet. Animal Planet led directly to Dragons in this thought line. That means currently I'm obsessed with dragons and primeval. I'll post more as the thought line continues.

No comments: