Friday, May 19, 2017

I'm going to Yale

I decided on April 27th, but I didn't blog about it, and then I forgot that I hadn't blogged about it. But now, I have blogged about it. I'm happy. I think I'll do good. Also, here's what I told Reed about the decision:

"This has literally been the hardest decision I have ever made. I loved my visit to Reed for RAD. Everyone was friendly and helpful. I loved the atmosphere and eating s'mores with the CSO and getting to know my host Sasha. The programs, such as the Odyssey and the nuclear reactor and the opportunity to teach science in nearby schools, were all incredibly attractive to me. In a decision this close (between Reed and Yale) I don't know how I could possibly decide which option is "best" for me; all I can do is choose one. I chose Yale, but I want you to know that I really do love you guys. I hope we can still be friends."

So yeah. Woo!

No comments: