Monday, July 25, 2011

Yaaaaaaaaawn


I haven't been blogging because I've been staying up late reading and watching youtube. CSI camp has finished without much new stuff except a kid came named Bryce Harriet who likes killing squirrels. Seriously. Killing squirrels. I'm not kidding. Me and a few other people who don't like seeing dead squirrels grabbed him by his arms whenever a squirrel came by. Dead serious. We had to grab him. 100% true. I was planning to post something called Bryce Harriet: Squirrel Hunter when Nicky and I had a sleep-over, and how are you supposed to blog at a sleep-over? During the sleep-over he got me hooked on The Last Stand:Union City, which can be found at this link, and is a really addictive zombie survival game in witch you (I named myself Billy Bob Joe) try to survive in this zombie-infested world and find your wife Ellen (in my case, Ellen Bob Joe). On the same day, my sister got me addicted to v-sauce's videos. That's why I haven't been blogging. I was going to write this post about good youtube creators like Tobuscus and v-sauce, But I guess that can wait. I've been sleeping about 4 hours a day, so I need to sleep more. Good night!
P.S. Don't you like the image? My cats Maggy Meou and Pity Pur do that all the time.

No comments: