Thursday, August 4, 2011

Updates on stuff


I haven't been blogging lately because I was too busy watching YouTube for a post, playing Zoo Tycoon, and playing with Grandma (who came from Mexico).
First of all, two days ago I was playing outside at dusk and right near Home Tree (we call it that because it is what we use as our house or base in games. This time Lucia was my pet Charlotte-fairy and we were trying to survive in the wilderness) there were lots and lots of swarming dragonflies nearly half a foot long! I told Lucia to get a camera, and while she was gone I just stood watching the dragonflies when one of them flew straight into my chest and I screamed very loudly. Now, I'm not afraid of dragonflies, or any insects for that matter (except maybe earwigs, because they are all flat and skittery and pincery-*shudder*) but when any thing loud and buzzing runs into me, I lose it. This normally happens with dragonflies, wasps, bumblebees (though, strangely enough, not honeybees), and large moths.
The other thing I wanted to write about is a dream I had who-knows-how-many days ago. I have a vague recollection of being a homeless runaway with Lucia (runaway from what? No idea) and then making my way to a zoo. We (Lucia and I) were at the hippo exhibit when I noticed that the water was blood red so Lucia and I went to check it out. All we found were the hippos, some rocks, two aspen trees, and a small redwood tree. Then when heard a voice say "We've got you now" and when we turned around Jackson and Jillson (from The Mysterious Benedict Society. maybe we were running away from the institute) Then Jillson got struck by lightning (yes, I had been reading that chapter of the second book). Jackson said "I don't need her" and jumped at us. Then a strange red powder came out of the redwood and surrounded Jackson and Jackson died. I knew at once that the red powder was poisonous pollen and we ran. We made everybody in the zoo evacuate, then got into the last car with two other children and told the driver (a zookeeper named Maria) to step on it. We drove away with the pollen right behind us, and kept having to swerve when the wind changed. Eventually we went out of the pollen's reach and got off the car. Then Maria started driving back and we switched to a flashback of Maria with a gorilla saying (to the gorilla) that all she really wanted to do in life was save people. the we switched back to the present and mafia was driving at the zoo, through the pollen, with a torch. Then she burned the tree while dying, fulfilling her last wish. I like this dream because it's end is happy (well, at least bittersweet) and it stays on the same storyline. Those dreams don't come often.
I also wanted to tell you about a dream where my dad and I survive an agnurognathus attack (gold star to anyone who remembers them from my Primeval post. They are small pterosaurs that travel in flocks and are attracted to the smell of blood), but I almost don't remember the dream except that we camped out in my room, then made a mad dash to mom's room and stayed there until they left. I also sort of remember being on a boat in a river with large crocodiles. My dad's calling me up so I'd better go. Bye!

No comments: