Wednesday, September 14, 2011

hi, mom

My mom was bugging me about posting my Minecraft videos so here is a sneak preview of when I get an account on YouTube and post my EscapeCraft series:

In other news, yesterday I thought it was a good idea to finish my book before going to the bus home. After I finished I ran to the bus and it started pulling away. I ran to the door of the bus and waved my arms at the new driver (I don't know her name yet). The bus stopped and I got on. It was fun. :)
In still other news, remember how I made it my goal to blog three times a week? I changed it so that I would aim for three a week but only need one. I'm a genious. Except I can't spell genius correctly. :)
I like emoji :)
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
I'm just doing that to pass the time while my video uploads. Speed Emoji!!!
Yaaaaawn. I'm bored.
Minecraft 1.8 has been released and I spent 10 minuted in the settings trying to set my controls back to normal. It worked. Guess what? Button 1 is left click and Button 2 is right click. I would upload a video of me figuring out the settings but it's already taking ages to upload 1 video so I think I'll pass.
Still uploading.
Stiiiiil uploading.
Not done yet.
Still not done.
Stiiiiil not done.
Time to drag it out a lot: ssssssssssttttttttttiiiiiiiiiilllllllllll nnnnnnnnooooooooottttttt dddddddddoooooooonnnnnnnnnneeeeeeee........
Sigh.
Should I quit?
Naaaaaaah.
I'll retry now.

It didn't go in the right place :(
:'(
I'll go get my dad.

40 moinutes later, dad has declared that we should go to sleep and we can't do it now.

No comments: