Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Making up

This is making up for all the posts I've missed. See, I made it my Official School Platt CHOICE Goal to blog at least three times a week because I like blogging. Usually I watch YouTube and anime or play video games after doing my homework, then go to bed and read. This year I will try to blog a lot, more than last year at least. That won't be hard because last year I didn't blog at all during the school year. Anyways, about my day:
Today we had something called a "pep assembly" where we tried to scream the loudest to win the "spirit stick". There was a big, scary wolf there. The school symbol here is the wolf, and there was a man in a wolf costume there. I think he was scarier than the wolves we met at Mission: Wolf (donate to them! Yaaay!). We lost the contest. I'm not sure who won, but we lost.
I also got a program called Jing that is used to record videos. It's really easy to use but has bad graphics and a 5 minute video limit, so I can't really use it for let's plays. Can you please comment a good preferably free recording system? Thank you and good night.

No comments: