Saturday, September 24, 2011

Terminator: Salvation

Halloo. I just went to Chuck E. Cheese's because my sister wanted to (Boondocks is way more fun). I ate a pizza and wandered around, looking at all the boring kid games, and then I saw a Terminator: Salvation machine (that was probably put there for kids that were dragged there by there siblings like I was) and I was like "alright, this'll be fun!". Dad's call ing me up now so I have to write the rest tomorrow. bye!
Tadaa! it's the next day, and I came to blog some more. Anyways I played and did a commentary just because I wanted to. I was always saying things like "digga digga" when I got the minigun and "blam!" when I had the shotgun. I also gave out helpful hints to all the people who came to the second gun to play with me like "those things blow you up!" "Those things kill you!" "Those things hurt you!" "I don't know what those things do, but I think they harm you in some way. Hey, I was right!" and stuff like that. I haven't even watched the movie, but I think I get the basic storyline: the robots made by something called LifeCorp. (or something like that) are bad; I am part of the resistance; making robots and robot factories go boom is good. By the way, aren't their faces scary? I have also made names for the robots: the water ones are Worms, the human-like ones (like the one in the picture) are Terminators, the ones that explode are Spiders (or sometimes Exploding Bastards), the ones that shoot purple missiles are Plasma Shooters, the ones that fly and shoot missiles are Annoying, the ones that fly at you are Hoverbots, the big things that kill people are Big Things That Kill People (sometimes Big Things for short), and the turrets are Turrets. My internet is starting to fail so I better post this now. Bye!

No comments: