Sunday, March 27, 2016

Undertale Confessions

I wrote most of this before, then left to see if it was "catdog" or "hotcat." Of course it was hotcat. When I came back, everything was deleted.

I ate the snowman. I was trying to put it down, and I accidentally ate it.

That was the only thing I ever ate outside of battle. I just forgot that I could.

I REALLY wanted to just kill that stupid flower at the end, but my sister stopped me. I'm glad she did, because the murder ending is boring.

Undertale autocorrects to Undertake.

The fight with the muffin spider was hard. This was because I had no food. Eventually, I caved and bought a single hotcat for the fight. It was kinda easy then. (Only took three more tries)

Apparently, beating it with just one food item takes skill. Therefore, I have skill. Woo.

Oddly enough, even though it made me really mad, the thought of attacking the spider never even crossed my mind.

The big dude killed me three times.

I beat the flower on the first try.

My favorite part was the duck.

My least favorite part was at the end when the duck didn't play its music.

I will never play Undertale again. It seems mean.

I was on the lookout for a man who spoke in hands. Sadly, I never met him. I later found him on YouTube.

The first time I ever ran away was in the fight with the fish. I was too busy laughing at the animation to run, and so my character didn't actually move.

If you play Genoside, Undertale is dark. I know this through videos, as playing Genoside is something I could never do sober.

My favorite fight was with Metaton, whose name I can't spell.

I should really be working right now.

No comments: