Monday, March 28, 2016

Further Undertale Confessions

Here are some things that I missed:

At the end, I went back and talked to every single living thing in the game. Even the rock.

I took the locket but not the blade. It felt like the right thing to do.

I got two Nice Cream punch cards, but could never cache them in.

My favorite character is Papyrus.

My favorite enemy is the Tsunderplane.

My least favorite enemy is the eye bully dude. I ran away from him.

I am both glad and disappointed that Yanderplane was not a character.

I did not even pick up on the fact that the beginning was a to-Toriel.

I let the flower hit me at the start.

I completed the crossword before advancing.

I found the tutu, but left it there. I still don't know why.

I had befriended everyone but Alphys prior to the thing.

I spent two hours last night in the darkness thinking about an Undertale story. Now I have to write it.

I really wanted to eat that burger. But the game wouldn't let me.

No comments: