Saturday, August 27, 2011

adventures in the land of aaaaahhhhhh!!!

We shall take a break from my vacation today to talk about an awesome performance that I saw today called aaaaahhhhhh!!! (5 A's, 6 H's, and three !'s) when we started, I noticed four things: 1:Lucia was way too exited. 2:my lip hurt because Lucia had kicked it. 3:one of the boys had no enthusiasm whatsoever. 4: the aaaaahhhhhh!!! lady's hair was pink.
We all did an exercise where we all said "aaaaahhhhhh!!!," then put on our blindfolds and started walking after some Unseen Person said "follow me". While we were walking we heard lots of things: flutes, didgeridoos, wolves, rushing water, cars overhead, the clicking of bikes, and lots more.
Then Guide (the name I gave to the Unseen Person) told us to take off our blindfolds. When we did, he said there was a Messenger coming. He and the Messenger spoke in a strange language, then he said that we needed to go quickly so we continued onward after Guide explained that we would meet weird people and that some would wish to interact with us, but we should not worry because the end of the journey would be fruitful. I wondered aloud if it would be baconful too and Dad laughed.
After a short climb we found an odd woman, dressed entirely in black, who was stretching and singing. She sang a song about flying and crossing lines and forgiving while Guide hid in a tree. Near the end of the song, she took some rainbow colored ribbons from the ground and gave them to Guide. Guide said that she had given us gifts for The Troll and to follow him. As I was leaving, I decided to call her Forgiveness.
During the climb to The Troll I saw a Well Dressed Man With a Briefcase and an umbrella walking along the edge of the rocks. I decided not to trust him because you generally shouldn't trust well-dressed men with briefcases. Then I wondered if I should trust him because if they have umbrellas, they might be friendly, but I eventually decided against trusting him.
When we had gotten a little further up the hill, Guide stopped us and said to be quiet because we were near the layer of The Troll. He told us to line up along the creek, but to not cross it. There near a tree was The Troll. He was grunting and digging up grass and sticks and branches and dirt. Guide told us that he was going to leave the ribbons so that the trolls don't get too close. After lifting a large, heavy looking branch, The Troll found the rainbow ribbons and went into his tree. Then Guide told us we could continue, so we did.
I'm sleepy now. Check out part two later. Bye!

No comments: