Friday, August 12, 2011

My Vacation part 2

Now for the second say of vacation that is actually the third day but the first day was to boring to wright about. Today we went to the park again and ate lunch at a store called Poppycock. Poppycock had really good french toast

Shocking news! Dad made me go back to bed because it was 10:30. So "today" has now been officially converted to "yesterday". I thought about changing the date but decided that this was more fun. Anyways, let's continue...

but I didn't like the pancakes. After Poppycock we went to an art gallery. My favorite art were the half sunken sculptures, Choices, and Destiny. Then we went to the park and played a little before getting a sweater and a kit-kat for me and silly bands for Lucia. Then we went home to find our bathing suits for the rec. center. Mine got lost so we had to find it, and of course then watch TV and finish Tentacles before finally going to the rec. center.
At the rec. center we put on sunscreen, went into the pool, and immediately got called out for a ten minute "safety break" during the break I told dad about some cartoons I had watched like Two Dumb Dogs. Then we went back in the pool and played on the slide and a game where Lucia grabbed onto my back and I tried to get her off without using my hands. Then we played a game where dad was a zombie that tried to eat our brains. About halfway through our game Lucia and I were escaping from his lair when I heard a noise and looked up. Then a wave of water fell on my face. I went out but Lucia was stuck in with dad. She got out and we went away. While Lucia drowned in the buckets I went to the fountains and we tried to cover them. Then they turned the water off so we played some more zombie game.
on the second safety break we went to get ice cream. I got an ice cream sandwich and Lucia and dad got ice cream on a cone. then I got to witness a fight over dominance over The Blueberry and

O.K. Long story short, I got postponed a few days. On with it.

Then we went home. Yes, I was so postponed that I couldn't even write that sentence. I'll post now so that I don't get postponed again.

No comments: