Saturday, August 6, 2011

Updates on Stuff part 2

This is the part of the last post that I couldn't finish because of my dad calling me up. I wanted to tell you my new creatures in Zoo Tycoon. tadaa!:
  • 10 bluefin tuna
  • 5 bottlenose dolphin
  • 2 bowhead whale
  • 4 common sawfish
  • 4 elephant seals
  • 3 giant squids
  • 12 green moray eels
  • 3 lion's mane jellies
  • 4 mermaids
  • 4 southern sea otters
  • 6 whale sharks
That concludes the marine portion of my zoo. I also added dinosaurs because I have completed all the research and conservation and why waste all the T-rex and dinosaur stuff? so I added two T-rexes. Then I decided to give the scientist more work (all animal caretakers at my zoo are in charge of two exhibits) and made a Spinosaurus exhibit with 2 spinosaurus because Lucia said I should get a spinosaurus. Spinosaurus two is a troublemaker and whenever there is a broken fence, she is the first to go through it. I don't know if they programmed different personalities or if it is sheer chance, but it is interesting either way. I also built a macrauchenia exhibit with 5 machrauchenia and a kentrosaurus exhibit with 4 kentrosaurus, but spinosaurus 2 ate all the kentrosaurus so I just extended the spinosaurus exhibit into the kentrosaurus exhibit. Unfortunately, spinosaurus 2 died of old age yesterday at about 7:47. I miss her. :( I also have an awesome zoo with only show animals. That's all I can think of to write so goodbye!

P.S. I didn't do this post this yesterday because I was busy making my show zoo and my dad got mad at me for staying up late and sent me to bed and quit Zoo tycoon to delete my data. luckily, he didn't know about the "do you want to save your zoo before quitting" so the second I came to the computer I clicked yes and it saved. I need to go berry picking at a farm now; my mom's calling me. Gotta go!

No comments: